DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK shipping via DHL

NoPro

Reactions
Just curious as to how long shipping takes. My Mavic has supposedly been cleared at Heathrow at 01:13 this morning, but hasn't budged since. The shipping info suggests it should be going to gatwick next. Seems a bit weird!

Tracking suggests it will be here Monday, but if it's made it all the way from China to Heathrow within 14hrs of my shipping notice, then it may be chocks away this weekend???

The last 33hrs have gone as slowly as the last 2 months............

Generally they'll deliver the working day after it reaches the delivery depot (unless you've asked for saturday delivery). I imagine Monday is the most likely, as it does sometimes take a day to clear customs.

Reactions: NoPro
Mine left China on Saturday I collected it in Newcastle Delivery office on Monday! Roll on the weekend

I'm enduring my long afternoon. Forget the "expected delivery Monday", it's out for delivery now
[emoji16]

Reactions: blueant107
Just got a txt from DHL this morning (0834) 'scheduled for delivery December 28' so exactly one week from today. Was so close to hitting that refund button recently as well! So glad I know now before Christmas if not actually getting it until after. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929