DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to share edited video on DJI App. (Android)

JSaPa2

Reactions
Tried searching for something similar but couldn't find anything so decided to make a new thread. Does anyone have problems uploading their edited videos to social media? I try to upload a video it's about 3 minutes long and it will automatically fail every time. Although I did try loading a 30 second video and that seemed to go through. I'm using a Wi-Fi connection, my internet speeds can't be that terrible. Or is it just the video is too long in length?

Tried searching for something similar but couldn't find anything so decided to make a new thread. Does anyone have problems uploading their edited videos to social media? I try to upload a video it's about 3 minutes long and it will automatically fail every time. Although I did try loading a 30 second video and that seemed to go through. I'm using a Wi-Fi connection, my internet speeds can't be that terrible. Or is it just the video is too long in length?

Which social media are you trying to upload and what is the file size, format, resolution and bitrate?

I tryed something into Vimeo and it wouldn't go.
I thought it was because of this in it at the end.
IMG_8711.jpg

Which social media are you trying to upload and what is the file size, format, resolution and bitrate?

I'm not quite sure but the editing is the auto edit feature in the DJI App and I'm trying to upload it to Facebook.

I don't think you understand, everything is being done within the DJI application from a mobile device. The editing and uploading is all internal to the phone application.
Why don't you save the final/edited video on your mobile device and then try uploading thought the Facebook App directly?

Just tried it now and Facebook just destroyed the resolution of the video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121