DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unboxing Taco ND filter kit - ND 4, 8, 16, 32 + UV

heo3480

Reactions
This kit contains ND 4, 8, 16 and 32 filters + 1 pcs. UV filter and a very nice case. The filter can stay on during gimbal calibration.

Got it off ebay for $54, that seems like a pretty sweet deal to me.

Ive got the snap on 5 pack and am pleased with them although I have noticed there is a slight opacity issue with the 5 pack vs the Multi Coating filters. If I had to do it over again, I would spend a little more money and just buy the MC filters.

BTW, notice how to op is applying the filter and holding the cam lens by the sides and not the back. Thats the right way to do it. If you try to push the lens on by pushing from the back of the cam body, you will break the roll motor back cover. Its as thin as paper.

Does the taco or any other brand make nd/pl filters or is polarpro the only one that makes them...?

Freewell makes PL filters too. I have a list of them here.

This kit contains ND 4, 8, 16 and 32 filters + 1 pcs. UV filter and a very nice case. The filter can stay on during gimbal calibration.

Got it off ebay for $54, that seems like a pretty sweet deal to me.
I spent a little more and got the MC Taco filters and couldnt be more pleased, great quality and fit, dont interfere with gimbal initialisation and way better price in UK than polarpro, who still seem to be having intermittant fit and functional issues.

I have a trip to Cyprus coming up so hoping to use them there but have to confirm unrestricted drone flight is allowed first?

I have them and I'm quite pleased with them. No issues with gimbal calibration, and the case they come in is very nice! I just wish I could fit it in the bag I got with the Fly More Combo, but it is packed to the gills already.

I shot this with the ND32 installed.

I have them and I'm quite pleased with them. No issues with gimbal calibration, and the case they come in is very nice! I just wish I could fit it in the bag I got with the Fly More Combo, but it is packed to the gills already.

I shot this with the ND32 installed.

Nice video and cool bonus with the train coming through!

Reactions: aesculus
I love my regular taco nd's. Essential for the Mavic camera in my opinion.

Dude you're still on KingSong... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

yes, nicely spotted. This is my son's KS14C
I ride KingSong KS16, Gotway Msuper and Inmotion too ;-) you can't enough electric unicycles

Great set but from personal experience, order the ND 64 as well
Just received the mc ND taco set very nice easy on and off . The only thing when I got the set it came with two mc ND 32 and no MD 4 so they are sending me a 4 good service as well .haven't had a chance to record any video yet do to weather

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots