DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Under the Bridge" - A relaxing 6 minute flight in one take with Dji Mavic Pro -

cosmonautis

Reactions

This is my first video using a drone (my Dji Mavic Pro) and this is basically a Proof of Concept for an idea I have for a while.

Shoot at 30fps in 4k with 100 ISO and 60 Shutter (D-CineLike video) using a 16 ND filter. In post-production, I used the CineSpace Look with minor adjustments.

Hope you all enjoy and give thumbs up if you like this video and subscribe to my youtube channel to keep following my upcoming works.

Youtube Link:

Reactions: ceirsik
Very cool and neat idea but if I may, just a little faster might work a little better, it was almost too slow. BUT, Cool none the less!!

Very nice...

Suggestion - if those were near me, I'd go back and re-do the flight profiling the artwork/graffiti at the bottom of the columns. You could start off high like you did, fly down to art level, do some "focus" shots on each, then fly to the next one and do the same. I'd speed up the time in between dual columns then take it easy on the focus shots. You could almost do it in a series of Figure 8s as you went as far as you could to the water with some nice dissolves in between.

Yeah, this was Take 1, just a proof of concept. I'll be returning there as many times as I need until I get the shot I want, then I intend on doing all that cool editing tricks to make it more appealing.

I know this video is far from perfect, but for sure next take will be better ;)

Thanks for your replies!

Reactions: Varekai
How can I tell it's his first time? He did the same thing I would of done on my first video. He stops before it flies over water!! JK.. I liked the video, but I'm with Varekai. If you could speed it up just a bit. Great Idea. Thanks for sharing.

Note: it's "hard" to pass between the columns because there's a lot of turbulence (and today I caught a calm morning but with some wind). Next time I'll be testing out the same flight but using the Tap to Fly mode as it may help make the shot smoother, steadier and more cinematic.

How can I tell it's his first time? He did the same thing I would of done on my first video. He stops before it flies over water!! JK.. I liked the video, but I'm with Varekai. If you could speed it up just a bit. Great Idea. Thanks for sharing.

This video is not my first flight, it's actually my 8th flight, but this is the 1st footage I made that's near the cinematic look I'm aiming for and all done in 1 take (also a goal). And yes I still respect the water BUT next takes will for sure have some over the water footage.

It is hard to get what you want in one take. It is smooth and looks great. I'm just now getting use to the idea of going over water. Always scary your first few times.

This is my first video using a drone (my Dji Mavic Pro) and this is basically a Proof of Concept for an idea I have for a while.

Youtube Link:
How does the satelite reading?
Did your mavic ever switch to atti mode?
Maybe they mean that u should fast forward some of the footage
Nice video nonetheless

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll