DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unknown Cause of a Battery Error

cobra46

Reactions
With the help of @BudWalker and @jackgarner I was able to look at the inner workings of what my drone is doing. Unfortunately, I can't figure out why I received a two Battery Errors. The first occurred at 15s and the second at 55s. At about 17s there was a voltage drop to only about 3.69V on one cell. At 58s there was a drop to 3.63V.

At what voltage is a Battery Error triggered? I thought it was 3.60V

Thanks

With the help of @BudWalker and @jackgarner I was able to look at the inner workings of what my drone is doing. Unfortunately, I can't figure out why I received a two Battery Errors. The first occurred at 15s and the second at 55s. At about 17s there was a voltage drop to only about 3.69V on one cell. At 58s there was a drop to 3.63V.

At what voltage is a Battery Error triggered? I thought it was 3.60V

Thanks
I thought it was too. But, I'm looking at another flight where it got triggered when one of the cells dropped below 3.5. Can you Dropbox your .DAT and post the link? Another way is to run CsvView and then File->Export Workspace which will create a .zip containing the .csv. That .zip can be attached to a post via the Upload a File button.

Will do. I have been looking through many of my flights and there was one where the voltage dropped to around 3.5 or so and no Battery Error was triggered.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851