DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update ruined my Video

Bintryin

Reactions
Spent the morning shooting some great footage got home and downloaded the video and it is useless
the worst so called water colour video i have ever seen . Was working fine before the update. Anyone else

Last edited:
I was up for about an hour yesterday with 3 separate videos (4k, 2.4k, 1080p60) on the new firmware and new app. No problems with my feed/video on board.

I was filming C4k@24 of a shooting match on a gravel parking lot and got amazing footage (ND16).

I've seen this before. It was able to be fixed by switching the camera setting to PAL and back to NTSC. That basically resets the camera.

Reactions: Bintryin
I'll give it a try the firmware update set video back to 1080 si I have changed that but still no detail in the distant trees like it was before the update

Spent the morning shooting some great footage got home and downloaded the video and it is useless
the worst so called water colour video i have ever seen . Was working fine before the update. Anyone else

Disappointed, I was expecting the Australia Men At Work as a soundtrack

This update has buggered the video , wild gimbal movements,nfz zone I'm going back to 400

I went back to .400 when I saw the Hover rise and fall in a calm wind condition. Not something I want to include in my demo to family in Florida next week. "Are you making it do that?"

That is horrible! I've never seen it that bad. Are you running profile 'none' with 0 0 0? I've found just leaving it at this default setting minimizes the occurrences of this effect.

That is horrible! I've never seen it that bad. Are you running profile 'none' with 0 0 0? I've found just leaving it at this default setting minimizes the occurrences of this effect.
That new firmware update really stuffed things up for me . went back to .400 firmware and looks allot better. they can keep .600

Wow it looks like a painting! Lol ...

Are you using ND filters? What's was your ISO and shutter?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser