Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updated gear

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
Got my first AliExpress shipment today

14532c50b86818e106fa58b7203f2fda.jpg

3de3cbb234deff66e75250b9653547e4.jpg

All fits fine. The antenna did not prevent Autopilot to stop. Now just the app stopped.
Will see the difference in color tomorrow if the sun is there of course

Adventure is just bad planning

Nice! Just out of curiosity, how long did it take to hear anything/arrival from Aliexpress? I ordered the separate drone/RC shells 1 week ago and have only received an email immediately at that time confirming payment. No Shipping info since then or any other correspondence.

My shipment comes to Nigeria (in the bush) and no postman here so I have to wait until the Post Office lady calls me. I know here by now so she is quite flexible. But it takes about 4 to 5 weeks from Mainland China to bush Nigeria

Reactions: Scoot-scoot
Nice! Just out of curiosity, how long did it take to hear anything/arrival from Aliexpress? I ordered the separate drone/RC shells 1 week ago and have only received an email immediately at that time confirming payment. No Shipping info since then or any other correspondence.

The last couple weeks has been Chinese new year and were off for holiday. Many have returned to their online stores and last few are trickling back in.
You could simply click cancel the order and that will trigger a notification for them to fast track your shipping or agree to cancel the order. I've only had to do this once when I waited a week from payment with no shipping.
They promptly sent my order out when I did this.

I use AliExpress for a while now and only one shipment cancelled due to customs (micro SD card reader). All others no problem. Just need to be patient

Reactions: deltalimatango
When I logged in yesterday there was a timer that said my order was set to "auto cancel" in 1 day and 4 hours, I guess because it had been in process for so long without being shipped? So I went ahead and cancelled it.

Needless to say my first experience with AliExpress was not a good one and I won't be ordering from them again.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just added two new orders to my AliExpress list. I have received two and was notified that three are at the post office waiting to be picked up on Monday (i have ordered also a 360 camera, carrying case, tablet holder) and now a hard case for the MP and a lanyard. Will post pics when they're here

Reactions: Slayerstwin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest