DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UPS truck launched delivery drone

They need to just use dji aircraft. I would not trust that ***** ups drone

Last edited by a moderator:
They claim that it occurred as a result of a non conventional drone deployment. Well UPS you need to be prepared for non-conventional deployments as your drivers are always in a hurry and will take the fastest method to deploy those drones and get on to thier next delivery. They have a minimum number of deliveries per day (quota) that they need to meet.

Its clearly not ready for "prime time"

Last edited:
Reactions: YellowJacket
I'm a ups driver of 23yrs and this will never ever work period what a waste of time to even try!! Lmfao

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

It looks like its for rural areas with long driveways, my driver likes to come to the door and they say hi when you meet them.

The day of drone delivery is certainly coming weather or not anyone likes it. I wouldn't say that's it's going to eliminate delivery job immediately, but some sort of hybrid relationship between humans and drones is on the near horizon. Take a look at being a taxi driver and try and tell us that's not a profession that will soon be eliminated because of autonomous driving.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

O
The day of drone delivery is certainly coming weather or not anyone likes it. I wouldn't say that's it's going to eliminate delivery job immediately, but some sort of hybrid relationship between humans and drones is on the near horizon. Take a look at being a taxi driver and try and tell us that's not a profession that will soon be eliminated because of autonomous driving.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
to ture but a human pilot is far better than an air controlled drone. One day us pilots will have to get together to take down Sky net with our drones according to the documentary of the future starring arnold

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato