DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB cable connection to Mavic possible?

CyberNate

Reactions
So the goggles are supposed to be able to connect over USB connection to controller, at least with the Phantom 4 pro. I've tried to do this with the Mavic, but can't get it working. The point of this is to use my long range controller with goggles.

Anyone get this working with USB connection instead of wireless? Perhaps I need to unlink the occusync connection?

So the goggles are supposed to be able to connect over USB connection to controller, at least with the Phantom 4 pro. I've tried to do this with the Mavic, but can't get it working. The point of this is to use my long range controller with goggles.

Anyone get this working with USB connection instead of wireless? Perhaps I need to unlink the occusync connection?

You would probably need to use a tablet with HDMI out and just plug the goggles into the tablet . I don't think you need to un-link them but just go into the menu and select HDMI input as the video source .

Probably too late but yes you can connect via usb but without head tracking control. You have to controle the cam with the controller. you have to unlink the goggles with the Mavic first.

Probably too late but yes you can connect via usb but without head tracking control. You have to controle the cam with the controller. you have to unlink the goggles with the Mavic first.
Setting aside the question of how to unlink a Mavic from Goggles, wouldn't the Goggles start charging its battery from the RC battery?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anchorhavasu