DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB Right angle connectors

Chip D

Reactions
I received my new Mavic Pro with Flymore Combo yesterday. I do have an Iphone 7 Plus, but (there's always a but), it's a pain to use it because (1) the Home Button is in the way, (2) the display is smaller than my Samsung Notes 4, (3) I have a perfectly good Samsung Notes 4 with a much larger display.

So I removed a couple of the jaws, and now it worked as you can plug the outlet of the Samsung into the USB in the center of the controller. So it works great, and here are some pics. It's a little loose, but we're gonna do some 3d printing of jaws when I get a chance and hold it better.
As you can tell from these pics though, it should would be nice IF I had a right angle and left angle USB mini that would be about 4.5" (110mm) long so I wouldn't need to have the USB stick out of the back of the Samsung. And the RC plug is a square USB mini and not the usual mini, but a USB mini works. So far DJI GO 4 and Litchi work great.
Thoughts?
Chip D - Omaha, NE

Attachments

• IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 105
I use one of these, I plug it into my tablet and then into the USB port on bottom of the controller and it works great and no extra cable flopping around. You do have to make sure nothing is plugged into the side port to use the bottom one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01LZ6458B

MavicController_back.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser