DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB Splitter.

I just tried it with a 4 port USB hub and it didn't work. When both my iPhone and Goggles are connected to the hub, it connects to the iPhone. If I disconnect the iPhone, it connects to the Goggles. Apparently it cant have an active connection to both at the same time.

I just tried it with a 4 port USB hub and it didn't work. When both my iPhone and Goggles are connected to the hub, it connects to the iPhone. If I disconnect the iPhone, it connects to the Goggles. Apparently it cant have an active connection to both at the same time.

That what I feared.... But thanks for trying....

Has anybody tried a USB splitter on their P4P to get both DJI goggles and mobile connected...??
Have you tried a HDMI dongle to connect the Goggles to your mobile device using the AirPlay function of your phone? That is how I use 2 goggles with my P3P, one connected to the HDMI output from the P3P Controller and the other using the AnyCast HDMI dongle connected to the 2nd Goggles.

Last edited:
I have with my Avegant Glyph's, but not with the DJI Goggles.. The latency was pretty high. For me with the P4P, I've decided that the Nvidia Shield K1 (HDMI output) is the way to go.

My HDMI output module stopped working on my P4P remote today, while testing it out with the Goggles. It worked for a while, but then it stopped. Even re-installed it, and tried some new cables.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+