DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

USB Type C cable is included in the box after all...?

darkneo

Reactions
All the documentation I've seen states only two cables are included, micro USB and a lightning cable. So I ordered a USB Type C cable for my phone, bit I just got this email from DJI:

158eee05ed34830b72e4e144327f7d73.jpg

Anyone else with the cable on order get it?

I ordered the C separate also and did not get that email. I placed my order Oct 8 so they might not have got to me yet.

The Mavic FAQ shows the USB Type-C cable is included.

Q: What Remote Controller Cables are included with the Mavic upon purchase?
A: Three cables are included in the box: one with Lightning connector, one with a standard Micro-USB connector and the third one is the USB Type-C connector

Reactions: darkneo
I got the same email. I also asked them specifically prior to ordering it that I needed to and they said yes. Looking for confirmation that they changed their minds about including it...great news if their email isn't a mistake but I don't trust their communication much...

Also, the "in the box" PDF still doesn't show that it comes with the type c connector.

Just got a confirmation email from support that they changed it to include all 3 now so they're cancelling that order for me. Interesting that they'd be so proactive... maybe I don't give them enough credit! Although they did actually cancel the order before I'd formally requested that they so so...

Reactions: darkneo
That's great! I was waiting until my DJI store credit came through to order the cable but now won't have to.

I just got the same as well. I'll probably just leave my order alone as I'm notorious for loosing cables.

Yes, I was going off the PDF that said only two cables included. So happy it's included.

Ha, I just got my cable from mono price the other day. Good thing it was so cheap. Will keep it as a spare.

My Mavic didn't work with my Axon 7....weird. Both Chinese products too:D < that little emoji is Chinese....and I.....I am part Chinese smh. Replacement mavic inbound soon I hope. Raven1 died a horrible crash death:oops:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada