DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Used mavic market?

rkrausko

Reactions
What's the deal with the used mavic market? It seems like people are often asking for new prices on used mavic, heck lots of them even ask for more. DJI's flymore combo is very attractive at $1299, $1169 if you are participating in their education program. It's not like they aren't in stock and you aren't even paying tax. It just seems weird how much people want for them.

Depends what country you are in. If you are fortunate to live in a western country, yes they are available but still in short supply. Many companies selling new drones wont ship to many foreign countries, so used is the only way to go, even if its at a premium.

What's the deal with the used mavic market? It seems like people are often asking for new prices on used mavic, heck lots of them even ask for more. DJI's flymore combo is very attractive at $1299, $1169 if you are participating in their education program. It's not like they aren't in stock and you aren't even paying tax. It just seems weird how much people want for them.
I picked up a used one for 850 a few weeks ago. Talked them down from 1050.

Find someone on Craigslist who has posted for a few weeks without selling.

Then lowball them. My first offer was 700.

If they need the cash they will drop the price.

Someone knows if there is an online market for Mavic in Italy? I've 2 new batteries for sale... Thanks

I was able to find a fly-more combo with a few extras on ebay with a "best offer" option, he wanted $1,000.00 it but accepted my $850.00 offer........claimed it only had been flown a dozen times but checking the records when I first got it on every battery there was less than 4 flights each...........I guess what I'm trying to say is their out there just have to keep looking for them

Just bought one on ebay in the UK for £680 with a spare battery down from £730.
It was listed as brand new unused so even £730 was a **** good price but he accepted my offer.
I'm a little sceptical that it hasn't been flown, why would you buy a spare battery and not fly it ??
Soon find out .....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S