Do you use HealthyDrones.com?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

flabombarda

Reactions
First of all, I have no connections with this entity, I don´t know anyone there and I don´t receive any benefit from them. What I´m sharing here is certainly obvious stuff for most experienced pilots here, however may be not for the beginners.

I started to use HealthyDrones.com and I´m surprised with how powerful this can be for many different aspects of the overall drone usage.
Some people may like it, other people may not, but here is my view

- Automatic synchronization of Flight data using HD Sync Drone App
- Possibility of reviewing flight data on all (or at least many perspectives) including Signal Quality, battery metrics, all sensors behavior during the flight and so on.
- It´s also possible to track the standard maintenance for both Drone and batteries, this is very nice.
- Going back to signal quality, reviewing the logs you can see where is safe to fly and where might be not that safe due to interference for example.

In terms of accuracy, I haven´t find any issue at least on what can be cross-checked, like flight time,distance, speed, altitude.

At this point I have the gold membership (trial) but I´m considering to renew it when it expires.

For those who may not like it, would you recommend a different solution for keep tracking of the flight data? Any advise is going to be appreciated.

I´ve added a poll about this on this post just to see where we are on this.

Thanks

I agree, little things could be better, for example, sort flights based on data like > distance, altitude, not just by date, like I said, minor stuff.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato