DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using a large phone with controller

jljbtm

Reactions
Hello I'm new to this forum and ready to take the next step and purchase a mavic pro I have one question I need to have an answer to and it's about the controller and hooking up a larger phone I currently use an Android or Samsung Note 4 which is a large phone and want to know if it fits the controller and works well also will it fit into the headset?

Check out my list of recommended and commonly used mobile devices here. It lists the size of each device as well as explains below the list which devices will fit into the Mavic remote controller.

Mostly any large phone will fit, though you'll probably have to remove it from protective case

Hello I'm new to this forum and ready to take the next step and purchase a mavic pro I have one question I need to have an answer to and it's about the controller and hooking up a larger phone I currently use an Android or Samsung Note 4 which is a large phone and want to know if it fits the controller and works well also will it fit into the headset?
Unless it's bigger than an iPad mini, it will fit.

I am currently using a Samsung Note 4 with my Mavic with no issues whatsoever. I just have to take off the protective case before sliding into the controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121