DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using a Mavic Pro when you already have Litchi

Robert Leigh

Reactions
I used to have a Phantom 3 Advanced, and used Litchi with it. The Phantom came to grief recently, so I bought a Mavic Pro.

I'm using the same tablet now that I used with the Phantom, but I registered the Mavic Pro with a different email address than the one I used to register the Phantom and (if I remember correctly) to purchase the Litchi app.

Can anyone tell me if this might prevent me using the Litchi app with the Mavic Pro? Thanks.

I used to have a Phantom 3 Advanced, and used Litchi with it. The Phantom came to grief recently, so I bought a Mavic Pro.

I'm using the same tablet now that I used with the Phantom, but I registered the Mavic Pro with a different email address than the one I used to register the Phantom and (if I remember correctly) to purchase the Litchi app.

Can anyone tell me if this might prevent me using the Litchi app with the Mavic Pro? Thanks.

I just picked up an iPad and litchi. Was using go4 on my iPhone 7.. the go 4 app crashed a lot for me. Haven’t flown on litchi yet

I don't think litchi cares about the email you used to register your AC with DJI. I got my mavic today and also had Litchi installed in my android device to use it with my P3A. Connected perfectly before and after activating the bird with DJI's app (and my google account email, the one I used to purchase Litchi, is not the same I used to register the AC). I haven't fly it yet but I was able to start the rotors and fake a take off without problems. (It's too late to fly it now)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute