DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Valuable lesson - high winds.

On Ipads you'll see both map view and radar/tach view. On phones and android devices you'll see map view by default. To view radar/tachometer you need to click the upper right corner of the small map view. The map will be replaced with radar/tachometer.

This radar view sounds pretty cool. Anyone up to the task of a "how-2" with screenshots?
I was a little fuzzy on the description above with circles and areas and such.
Might even be sticky worthy.

Can you tell me more about the radar view? I think I missed that one!
Thanks
The radar view (so I've just learnt) is shaded blue when it tilts on any axis. What it shows is if you stick forward then naturally it will show a shade of blue above the horizon, however if when stick forward you get the shaded area banked to the right then of course you have a cross wind and the strength of the cross wind will be reflected via angle versus what your actually doing on the sticks or in this case not doing on the sticks.
Not sure I explained that properly.

This radar view sounds pretty cool. Anyone up to the task of a "how-2" with screenshots?
I was a little fuzzy on the description above with circles and areas and such.
Might even be sticky worthy.

I posted a detailed reply regarding the Radar View like 6 months ago. I'm sure you can find it. It was a thread where someone claimed it wasn't useful and how to remove it.

On Ipads you'll see both map view and radar/tach view. On phones and android devices you'll see map view by default. To view radar/tachometer you need to click the upper right corner of the small map view. The map will be replaced with radar/tachometer.

Awesome. Thank you. Never knew that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ