DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vancouver Mavic Pro 4K Video

Beautiful imagery, specially the initial bridge shot.

How did you get the music aproved? Is it on the free listings?

Youtube always removes my musics, even musics used by a lot of other people..

Yes, same here. What is the trick???

There is no one to answer questions there, only F.A.Qs or tutorials (which don't have the answer we need).

You also find lots of 'remixes' which use many songs from a lot of artists, and they are OK there.

Then you choose a song for your video, it's removed, and then find out a poor slide show using the same song.

I'm trying to restrain myself from commenting on these types of videos nowadays but when I see something over the top, pun intended, such as this, I just have to chime in.

I wonder if the kid who did the video thought about the consequences if something were to go wrong when he flew down really close over the Lions Gate Bridge!
In as much as we all would like to do this, common sense prevails and we don't.
If his drone lost a motor or prop at that instant, it would have fallen 300 feet onto unsuspecting cars below which could have easily resulted in a major crash on the span involving lots of cars and most likely loss of life!
This guy should be sent to jail when he's caught.
I'm sure the RCMP are looking into it already!
That long opening sequence of the highway downtown from above it directly, totally illegal.
Flying over the downtown core, totally illegal.
Flying over BC Place Stadium and Rogers Arena, illegal!
Filming the bridge from a distance and high above, illegal, as it is in a NFZ as there are seaplanes and helicopters taking off from that area all the time.
Please, if you're going to do something stupid, please don't post the video to boast about it! It makes you look really bad in the eyes of others!
I suggest downloading an app that shows NFZ areas and you would see that most places in downtown Vancouver, as in other cities downtown, is illegal.
No wonder Canada has the most restrictive regulations now in the world!
We have the most idiot flyers in the world!

I'm trying to restrain myself from commenting on these types of videos nowadays but when I see something over the top, pun intended, such as this, I just have to chime in.

I wonder if the kid who did the video thought about the consequences if something were to go wrong when he flew down really close over the Lions Gate Bridge!
In as much as we all would like to do this, common sense prevails and we don't.
If his drone lost a motor or prop at that instant, it would have fallen 300 feet onto unsuspecting cars below which could have easily resulted in a major crash on the span involving lots of cars and most likely loss of life!
This guy should be sent to jail when he's caught.
I'm sure the RCMP are looking into it already!
That long opening sequence of the highway downtown from above it directly, totally illegal.
Flying over the downtown core, totally illegal.
Flying over BC Place Stadium and Rogers Arena, illegal!
Filming the bridge from a distance and high above, illegal, as it is in a NFZ as there are seaplanes and helicopters taking off from that area all the time.
Please, if you're going to do something stupid, please don't post the video to boast about it! It makes you look really bad in the eyes of others!
I suggest downloading an app that shows NFZ areas and you would see that most places in downtown Vancouver, as in other cities downtown, is illegal.
No wonder Canada has the most restrictive regulations now in the world!
We have the most idiot flyers in the world!

Exactly! When I fly, quite often I have been chased and dive bombed by birds. If one of them were to take out a prop, my drone then becomes a killing weapon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato