DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very Cheap tablet for Mavic pro & DJI GO 4 app

nomi

Reactions
Acer Iconia One 7 B1-770 A5007 Cheap tablet to fly with DJI GO 4 app.

I bought this tablet for my Mavic Pro and i can confirm that it does have its own gps. This tablet fits in Mavic controller. Here is link for its manual and go to page 51 for specs.
http://www.argos-support.co.uk/uploads/5058882_D0011.pdf?direct
Here is the link if you want to buy it from Argos.
Buy Acer Iconia One 7 Inch 16GB Tablet at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Tablets, iPad, tablets and E-readers, Technology.

Its very cheap tablet and works fine with DJI GO 4 (new) app. Price only £50 for UK. In USA may be 65$.

Thanks for the info, I am about to start using an android tablet. Huawei with GPS and cell data. hope it works well with DJI go

Reactions: nomi
I've read the Galaxy Tab E is lousy with DJI GO/4. That was the tablet I had planned to use. When I compare specs, I can't tell what would make this Acer work better than the Tab E. Glad it works for you, keep us posted on performance.

I am using a tab 8A. But to get it to connect 100% of the time follow these steps. Let me know if it works for you.
1. Power off the tablet.
2. Connect it to the remote.
3. Turn on the remote.
4. Turn on the mavic
5. Turn on the tablet and go to the app.

Sent from my SM-J700T using MavicPilots mobile app

Acer Iconia One 7 B1-770 A5007
I found this same tablet on eBay US for $44 and purchased, yet mine is 8GB and no GPS so I'll have to use my phone for the follow me option. The other Iconia model that has great reviews seems to be available only in Canada. I've used the 770 for a few flights and have no complaints although as a newbee I probably don't know enough to know if I have any complaints. Feel free to offer a better solution than my "new" 770, otherwise I'll make a sun screen and fly.

Acer Iconia One 7 B1-770 A5007 Cheap tablet to fly with DJI GO 4 app.

I bought this tablet for my Mavic Pro and i can confirm that it does have its own gps. This tablet fits in Mavic controller. Here is link for its manual and go to page 51 for specs.
http://www.argos-support.co.uk/uploads/5058882_D0011.pdf?direct
Here is the link if you want to buy it from Argos.
Buy Acer Iconia One 7 Inch 16GB Tablet at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Tablets, iPad, tablets and E-readers, Technology.

Its very cheap tablet and works fine with DJI GO 4 (new) app. Price only £50 for UK. In USA may be 65$.
.had to by from Amazon refurbish $49.00 Argos would not ship to Va. ??

Acer Iconia One 7 B1-770 A5007
I found this same tablet on eBay US for $44 and purchased, yet mine is 8GB and no GPS so I'll have to use my phone for the follow me option. The other Iconia model that has great reviews seems to be available only in Canada. I've used the 770 for a few flights and have no complaints although as a newbee I probably don't know enough to know if I have any complaints. Feel free to offer a better solution than my "new" 770, otherwise I'll make a sun screen and fly.

This tablet sun hood tablet is on ebay here is link.
FPV Phone DJI mavic phantom 3/4 PRO RC Monitor Hood PGY L168 L200(Black) | eBay make sure u buy with screen length L168

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121