DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very.co.uk orders - UK

Yup, still no refund for me, apparently it is happening....

All they are doing is confirming what I already knew, the company with the worst customer service I have ever had the misfortune to come across.
I agree, once I have my money back I will be closing my account, its a wonder they can get away with some of the ****. Anyway, let me know how you get on!

Have been cancelled too. Agree with all the posts on here about Very ethos . Total idiots and completely incompetent. I guess this is a result of the useful discounts / pay later we take advantage off. This is where the cuts are made . They even charge you for sitting in a queue on the phone for something they've messed up !? Clever really ! Make money on your own incompetence! It's probably a well thought out business model. Wouldn't put it past them. I've requested that they reinstate my 20% discount I used on the Mavic. Insisted it's the least they could do. I'm sure they will come up with some excuse not to.

I did manage to get the discount applied to another order with Very, that wasn't too hard.

Interesting to note that Apple are no longer taking new orders for Mavic now ...

Where did you get the info regarding apple / Mavic Mark?

I just checked the UK and USA Apple websites and on both of them the Mavic is listed as 'sold out' with no option to place an order...

They do. It's just not showing because it's out of stock now.

So... same as the Mavic then :)

I hope you get what you want of course, just getting very hard to take anything from Very at face value these days...

So... same as the Mavic then :)

I hope you get what you want of course, just getting very hard to take anything from Very at face value these days...

Well they are being cautious and immediately taking down anything out of stock . I know how they operate now and If it saves me £300 and I get my order then happy days. If not then no surprise there :) To be honest I'd rather have the 4 pro now ,realising the Mavics limitations with the camera quality.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Received my P4P in less than 48 hrs from very. Got my discount I lost on the Mavic order back and used it on this. Perfect [emoji108]

Received my P4P in less than 48 hrs from very. Got my discount I lost on the Mavic order back and used it on this. Perfect [emoji108]

Perhaps they have used my £333 that I am still waiting for to subsidise your P4P :D .

Truly, the worst company I have every had to deal with. Have been lied to twice now about what date to expect my refund.

Perhaps they have used my £333 that I am still waiting for to subsidise your P4P :D .

Truly, the worst company I have every had to deal with. Have been lied to twice now about what date to expect my refund.
Karlak . I'm sorry to hear you are having issues. I used BNPL , this way it's their money not mine for at least 12 months. Why didn't you take this option ? It's better anyway surely ? At the time they were also discounting a further 10% if you opted BNPL so no brainier .
Contact [email protected] and explain your case to them. They were excellent in dealing with my complaint then sorting me with the discount on the new one.

Karlak . I'm sorry to hear you are having issues. I used BNPL , this way it's their money not mine for at least 12 months. Why didn't you take this option ? It's better anyway surely ? At the time they were also discounting a further 10% if you opted BNPL so no brainier .
Contact [email protected] and explain your case to them. They were excellent in dealing with my complaint then sorting me with the discount on the new one.

Have to say VERY what a bag of Sh** had exactly same experience as Karlak , still have £334 of my money !!!!

I can't fault Very..........they still haven't added my Mavic to my account so it looks like it was a free gift from them!

I can't fault Very..........they still haven't added my Mavic to my account so it looks like it was a free gift from them!

Looks like the jokers are using mine and Jimbobs money to pay for yours..

I would keep quiet if i were you, as I cannot see that VERY have sold too many of these at all. Wouldn't be that hard for them to re-check their shipments against accounts ......

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian