DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very.co.uk orders - UK

I take it I'm not the only one to just receive this text message "Hi MARK. We're sorry there's been a delay to your order for KVDHP. We don't have a delivery date yet but are doing everything we can to get it to you. To track the latest info click www.very.co.uk"

I had the same delay text. I'm canceling my order now this is a joke. It's a shame because I'd have saved just over £200 on the fly more...

The trace team just replied by email after my call last Thursday.

After the pleasantries and apologies, 'your order is due for delivery 16 Jan 2017'.

You couldn't make this **** up.

DJI, hang your head in shame.

Sent from my D6603 using MavicPilots mobile app

Just had the same text. Time to give up on Very and the Mavic Pro - its been that long since I ordered that i've basically lost interest anyway. Now cancelled - will wait for the Mavic Pro 2 which is bound to be announced b4 October this year with most of the Mavic's flaws fixed. I'll have a second ski holiday on the money instead!!

Reactions: willhay555
My money is on them dragging their feet with orders after the price increase.
Hoping that everyone cancels so they can start selling at the new price.
Let's be fair, when does very ever have a product at the normal price or even less? It's usually more expensive on their site.

They probably don't even have an order with DJI right now.

Had planned to ring Dataselect today but been so busy at work I haven't had time. Kept my mind off the whole saga I suppose.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

b228eb8b99d59ca187d4068b5b9c2e1a.jpg

I've had a date change to the battery, 3 week bump, nothing for the Mavic yet.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just spoke on the phone to Dataselect, was told they they aren't the supplier for Very.co.uk and they can't help me....strange, what number did you call to get in contact with them?

I called the contact us number below

Yep, that's the number I called on! You obviously got someone who couldn't be bothered. The guy I spoke to found my Very order on their system just from my surname so I'm pretty sure they are the suppliers.

Maybe they've had a lot of calls today!!

Yep, that's the number I called on! You obviously got someone who couldn't be bothered. The guy I spoke to found my Very order on their system just from my surname so I'm pretty sure they are the suppliers.

Maybe they've had a lot of calls today!!
How strange, pretty annoying though, it was extremely close to closing time also!

Went online to cancel, and my delivery date has just changed to 7th Feb (fly more bundle) given that I refuse to pay more than I have with Very, I might keep the order and go for 3rd time lucky... I dont think that date will be met either but I'll have a window of time to read about failures other users have suffered from in order to decide whether I even want one any more... Mine is on BNPL so it costs me nowt to keep the order...

Went online to cancel, and my delivery date has just changed to 7th Feb (fly more bundle) given that I refuse to pay more than I have with Very, I might keep the order and go for 3rd time lucky... I dont think that date will be met either but I'll have a window of time to read about failures other users have suffered from in order to decide whether I even want one any more... Mine is on BNPL so it costs me nowt to keep the order...

Monday 6th Feb here. Are they pulling our chains on purpose ?

:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143