DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very.co.uk orders - UK

Just called Dataselect, this time the guy on the phone was hesitant to say they supplied Very but eventually did. His words were basically it's not our responsibility to deal with consumers, and that I had to go back to Very's customer service who deal with them personally. Basically back to a chat box telling me it's still due for delivery 16th January, joy.

Just called Dataselect, this time the guy on the phone was hesitant to say they supplied Very but eventually did. His words were basically it's not our responsibility to deal with consumers, and that I had to go back to Very's customer service who deal with them personally. Basically back to a chat box telling me it's still due for delivery 16th January, joy.

Thanks for update. All I read from that is that they have no idea when they're getting any. I'm thinking March!!

Reactions: Alex Miller
Thanks for update. All I read from that is that they have no idea when they're getting any. I'm thinking March!!
No clue anymore, all I want from Very and Dataselect is to hear what DJI are telling them, surely that can't be that difficult!

Reactions: tgden
If DJI are saying they wont ship, then a vendor who has taken payment from customers isn't going to tell those customers that. Which might be the problem.
A few others have pointed out that if DJI are 'refusing' to ship due to cost or something then Very are pretty much stuck.
Adding 2 months to the delivery dates each time is buying them a lot of time for their guys to talk about pricing and availability with some kind of DJI rep.
It's all logistics and I'm guessing Very have shot themselves in the foot by accepting orders so soon at a price they probably cannot honour any longer.

No clue anymore, all I want from Very and Dataselect is to hear what DJI are telling them, surely that can't be that difficult!

Yeah, just some information would be good. It's the total uncertainty that is driving me mad!
Did you ask Dataselect about their communication with DJI?

Yeah, just some information would be good. It's the total uncertainty that is driving me mad!
Did you ask Dataselect about their communication with DJI?
Nope I didn't get a chance to, they asked me what product I'd purchased and when I mentioned the Mavic they told me to go back to Very and then hung up bacically.

Trace team rang me today but I missed the call and couldn't ring them back as the number was a receive only number. Lucky they left a voicemail and are going to be in touch tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's some good news, but not holding my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Trace team rang me today but I missed the call and couldn't ring them back as the number was a receive only number. Lucky they left a voicemail and are going to be in touch tomorrow. Fingers crossed it's some good news, but not holding my breath.

I think the fact that the upto now "Mythical" Trace team have at least tried to get in touch has to be a step forward.

I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to trace your order to discover it 'will' arrive on the 16th January. Mine is still set for delivery last Monday!

That said, I am keen to hear what they say.

Reactions: malcolmhire
I wouldn't be surprised if they manage to trace your order to discover it 'will' arrive on the 16th January. Mine is still set for delivery last Monday!

That said, I am keen to hear what they say.

Mine is also still set to 16th January, I'm gonna have a few questions for them, see if they can answer them. :) 13 weeks wait now :-(

Well finally spoke to the trace team today and my Mavic is apparently going to be delivered on the 6th February, which is actually my Birthday, what a birthday that will be if it comes off, but I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say it's not going to be coming then.

I asked them theses questions:

1. Have other customers been receiving these? Don't have that info

2. Is the 6th a definite delivery date? No it's just an estimate

3. Am I near the front of the queue? Can't tell you that info

4. Am I able to extended my interest free period? Didn't know the answer but just gave me the regular customer service number to ask them.

I actually think a chocolate fire guard could do a better job than the trace time.

Well finally spoke to the trace team today and my Mavic is apparently going to be delivered on the 6th February, which is actually my Birthday, what a birthday that will be if it comes off, but I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say it's not going to be coming then.

4. Am I able to extended my interest free period? Didn't know the answer but just gave me the regular customer service number to ask them.

I actually think a chocolate fire guard could do a better job than the trace time.

Thankyou for posting.

Unfortunately, I feel the same as you. Which, if this is really their "trace team", doesn't bode very well at all does it.

Thanks for update. Out of interest, has your estimate on the website changed?

Thanks for updating! Sorry to put a downer on your birthday but I have my doubts about it arriving then also haha! Especially with Chinese New Year! I'm also waiting to be contacted by the trace team so will be interesting to see if they give me the same date or something completely different...

Thanks for update. Out of interest, has your estimate on the website changed?

Nope, still the 16th January. Apparently there was a note on their system to tell them that the delivery date was the 6th Feb. I'd bet my house on it not being here by then.

Thanks for updating! Sorry to put a downer on your birthday but I have my doubts about it arriving then also haha! Especially with Chinese New Year! I'm also waiting to be contacted by the trace team so will be interesting to see if they give me the same date or something completely different...

Yeah I'm fully expecting it not to be here by then, although I've asked for a 3rd spare battery for my birthday. So if I get that maybe I'll attach it to a kite and fly my battery, haha.

Reactions: Alex Miller
Anyone heard anything more from Very, the 6th is getting closer.

DJI are still on their New Year holiday pretty much until the weekend.

All production in the last couple of weeks was used to fulfil direct orders.

There will probably not be any stock heading into UK retail distribution for at least the next 2 weeks, possibly longer.

The date will move, and if they are being realistic it will move into March...

Reactions: malcolmhire
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143