DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very.co.uk orders - UK

Those of you still waiting may want to check your account on Very, I'm hearing that they have been cancelling orders...

Same here, Cancelled, but they Still have £333 of my money.

What an absolute shambles of a company. Only last week I got a message to say they would put my balance on Buy now pay later (November), so I didn't have to make any more part payments, until it arrived. The customer service online and on the telephone is just a joke.

On top of all that, they have obviously cancelled the order and not even got the common decency, let alone customer service skills to send us an email to confirm that.

Wish me luck getting my Money back from them..

Words fail me !!!! Mines been cancelled too , and they have added the amount i have already paid to my credit to spend ...........errrr dont think so
Plus to add insult to injury , they have removed the shipping charge from my balance and it is a payment !!!! so i have paid £3.99 for delivery of a cancelled item WTF

Well just ordered with Apple for similar price to Very, the wait starts again. Seen on the official DJI forums that people are getting them in a few weeks so hopefully that's the same for me.

Has anyone bothered to contact them or are we just moving on from this fiasco?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It seems Very has cancelled my second order too, however, the first order which I received is not showing on my account or balance anywhere! Not wanting to sound like I'm rubbing it in but at the moment it looks like I've had a free Mavic!

Reactions: tgden
a93776ea89e148364d1d859e226b81b4.jpg

Got this email from Very today, guessing others go the same one.

9f1cffa8221ddea31edcee2d51bfbc86.jpg

Got this today for my birthday, shame I haven't got a Mavic though. Might strap it to my P2 and pretend or even a kite!

It's so much smaller than the Phantom batteries!

9f1cffa8221ddea31edcee2d51bfbc86.jpg

Got this today for my birthday, shame I haven't got a Mavic though. Might strap it to my P2 and pretend or even a kite!

It's so much smaller than the Phantom batteries!

Happy Birthday! You'll get one soon - DJI site is quoting 1-3 days so stocks must be improving.

I wish Very never existed because the jump to the current rrp from their discounted price seems so vast. Without Very, I'd have always been paying 1k so could probably swallow the leap to £1100 from DJI direct.

Wow, that's just terrible. I was one of the ones who ordered from them in November and ended up getting one from Maplins. The way they've handled this whole situation is absolutely awful. I hope you all get one elsewhere.

Happy Birthday! You'll get one soon - DJI site is quoting 1-3 days so stocks must be improving.

I wish Very never existed because the jump to the current rrp from their discounted price seems so vast. Without Very, I'd have always been paying 1k so could probably swallow the leap to £1100 from DJI direct.

Thanks for the the birthday wishes!

I've ordered from Apple for £898, says delivery is start of April but plenty getting them a lot earlier. I'm a very patient, haha.

I'll be putting a complaint in with Very as they shouldn't of had us all hanging on as long as they did. 100 days in total that I waited!

Reactions: tgden
Any of those who have paid some money to them, can you let us know how the refund goes.

Unfortunately I paid off the credit just after buying it. I have been on the phone to them 5 times trying to get my money back and every time they say they are going to pass it onto another department who will contact me to arrange a refund, basically just trying to get me and the phone. I've raised a dispute case with my bank now, can't see that going anywhere though.

Unfortunately I paid off the credit just after buying it. I have been on the phone to them 5 times trying to get my money back and every time they say they are going to pass it onto another department who will contact me to arrange a refund, basically just trying to get me and the phone. I've raised a dispute case with my bank now, can't see that going anywhere though.

Yup, still no refund for me, apparently it is happening....

All they are doing is confirming what I already knew, the company with the worst customer service I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie