DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Very frustrated, pls help.

Lees23

Reactions
So the first flight I had very bad gimbal shakes and jitters. After 3 hrs talking to many different online support techs I was told to send in my Mavic. I just got it back and it will NOT sync to the app. I have tried just about everything and nothing is working. Any ideas/thoughts. I am about done with this POS.

Well, its not a POS. The thing is awesome, when it works. And it works fine for most people.

What do you mean by its not syncing to the app? When you connect the remote to the phone, nothing happens? Have you tried a different cable?

Reactions: Foxtrot Uniform
Are you using the mini cables that came with it, or are you using the larger USB at the bottom of the rc? The large USB at the bottom is 10x more reliable than the mini plug.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I'll try the large USB. I have been using the cable that plugs into the side. It worked fine before I sent it off the service the first time.

The side USB does not work. It left my house with a functioning remote and came back with a partially functioning remote.

They also didn't correct the drift that it has that I asked them to correct. I even sent them my remote. I know it's as easy as recalibration the sticks but it's a joke that they ignored it "flight tested"'it and sent it back. The wont send me a new cable. They are asking for me to send the entire system back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143