DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VERYDRONE

I too had a horrible experience working with Joshua Barth & Benjamin Bardy. Both of these guys are not honest just like a previous poster here said. Why is my opinion of them that they are not honest?

Joshua Barth & Benjamin Bardy committed charge-back fraud totaling $1,900.00 from a local vendor and up and coming FPV racer in South Florida! I would never support a company who did that and tried fabricating lies to justify their wrong actions. They even gave them time to make it right, they chose not to!

Read the entire story here where they tried to justify the reasons for their charge-back fraud - Ripoff Report | Complaint Review for Very Drone from Pompano Beach, Florida

Secondly, they falsely advertise in the South Florida region, acting like they have stores in 6 different cities but in reality they have just one location that they just launched. Not sure why a business would pretend to have 6 different locations that are 40 miles from their main location. Seems like that would just make people upset, but hey they didn't seem to think about ripping off a marketing company either.

I too had a horrible experience working with Joshua Barth & Benjamin Bardy. Both of these guys are not honest just like a previous poster here said. Why is my opinion of them that they are not honest?

Joshua Barth & Benjamin Bardy committed charge-back fraud totaling $1,900.00 from a local vendor and up and coming FPV racer in South Florida! I would never support a company who did that and tried fabricating lies to justify their wrong actions. They even gave them time to make it right, they chose not to!

Read the entire story here where they tried to justify the reasons for their charge-back fraud - Ripoff Report | Complaint Review for Very Drone from Pompano Beach, Florida

Secondly, they falsely advertise in the South Florida region, acting like they have stores in 6 different cities but in reality they have just one location that they just launched. Not sure why a business would pretend to have 6 different locations that are 40 miles from their main location. Seems like that would just make people upset, but hey they didn't seem to think about ripping off a marketing company either.
Spam/\

@N7VDR ? Spam...with over 2,400 words in the link I provided you think someone would waste the time on spam? VeryDrone doesn't deny taking their money. VeryDrone doesn't have locations in 6 different cities.

These are facts, define how my post is spam? Thanks.

@N7VDR ? Spam...with over 2,400 words in the link I provided you think someone would waste the time on spam? VeryDrone doesn't deny taking their money. VeryDrone doesn't have locations in 6 different cities.

All I am saying is I know the other side of the story and there are lawyers involved! Spam may have been a little harsh. But your only telling half the story here and there is no need to bad mouth a vender here. There are a lot of people that have purchased things from verydrone and have had no issue!

You joined this forum, made 1 post and this is what you chose for a contribution...so you tell us how it isn't SPAM or trolling. Actually, I've had 2 very pleasant experiences with Verydrone. 1 was when a purchased a $600+ TBS Vendetta and they responded to an issue I was having after store hours.

You joined this forum, made 1 post and this is what you chose for a contribution...so you tell us how it isn't SPAM or trolling. Actually, I've had 2 very pleasant experiences with Verydrone. 1 was when a purchased a $600+ TBS Vendetta and they responded to an issue I was having after store hours.
Wow I didn't even notice his join date and post count lol. I have purchased several times from them as well with no problems.

there is no need to bad mouth a vender here

There is every need for satisfied AND disappointed customers to share their experiences. Without this, many people are trusting to luck on where to spend their money. For a company to build a good reputation, they need to strive for high satisfaction from ALL their customers.

There is every need for satisfied AND disappointed customers to share their experiences. Without this, many people are trusting to luck on where to spend their money. For a company to build a good reputation, they need to strive for high satisfaction from ALL their customers.
@halley I agree, but @shadowfpv NEVER stated what his horrible experience was (i.e. never received item, defective item, bad communication, etc.)

@halley I agree. Well I feel any vendor who commits charge-back fraud and takes over $1,900.00 from a local business deserves to get exposed. Whether you choose to support a vendor who has done that is up to the customer.

@N7VDR & @Anthony Viscomi - I am sure their products are fine. They sell very reputable products. I am not saying they sell bad products at all. In fact, they sell the most well known manufacturer and seem to have plenty of experience with drones. The beef is the fact they took 3 months worth of someone's time, then did a charge-back on everything on a very simple misunderstanding. If you took the time to read the rip off report it would enlighten you on the subject and what transpired.

Absolutely, there is two sides of each story. If you read the rip off report, you will see Josh/Ben's justification of committing charge-back fraud, then you will see the responses from the vendor they committed the charge-back fraud against. It is very well detailed and not in anyway one-sided.

It is very well documented so everyone can make their own opinion. If any of you did work for 3 months on something (like your job) than someone took that money away from you for what they felt was a valid reason, when in fact it was not, you would be upset as well. So lets not act like hey its no big deal, because if any of you got $1,900 taken out of your bank for an invalid reason, you'd be angered as well.

Everyone can make their own decision whether they choose to support a company who does that or one that has not. Correct, I joined this forum today to spread the word about what happened.

Lawyers don't matter when someone shares a factual experience and their opinion after working with someone. There is no lie about whats going on. Its all out there for public viewing exactly what happened and Very Drone's response taken directly from their instagram account. Further, there is plenty of evidence as I discussed with SurgicalFPV so they do not seem worried one bit nor intend on stopping anytime soon.

@Anthony Viscomi - poor experience is lying about their locations. They do not have 6 locations in South Florida. They have one in Pompano Beach. I was in Palm Beach County looking for a drone store and they falsely advertise as if they have one there. Don't believe me? Google drone store in Delray Beach, FL. Call VeryDrone when they show up and ask them for directions to their Delray Beach store. It is exactly what it says on their website. Poor experience is taking $1,900.00 from a fellow FPV racers bank account.

They have lawyers involved!? OMG anything but that!

I **** out lawyers. Silly humanoids.

#boycottverydrone

Attachments

• OOOOO-IM-SO-SCARED-meme-94.jpg
    OOOOO-IM-SO-SCARED-meme-94.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 26
I have to say they are the most honest online retailer I have ever had the pleasure to experience. Due to DJI VD has clearly suffered. I have received a credit yet they are holding my place in the queue.

I have to say they are the most honest online retailer I have ever had the pleasure to experience. Due to DJI VD has clearly suffered. I have received a credit yet they are holding my place in the queue.

If you'd like to educate yourself on how they conduct business, just visit the following complaints about Verydrone aka Very Drone

We tried to communicate and work things out like men, they chose the other route. We don't forget, we don't forgive.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada