DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vibrating on takeoff

VMImaging

Reactions
I tried to fly today and my mavic was vibrating like crazy, the only thing I hanged was I calibrated the forward and down sensors... I don't know if these changes can cause vibration. It was almost bouncing. I had one incident when I first got the drone that chipped the props but I have had several successful flights since then. Any suggestions? Hopefully don't need to repair it I leave for my trip in 2 weeks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

You replaced the chipped props right? I would highly recommend that if not. Were there any environmental differences like maybe a bit of wind causing the bounce and does it still happen? Can you take any video (like with your phone) showing the issue if it is repeatable?

Reactions: VMImaging
I tried to fly today and my mavic was vibrating like crazy, the only thing I hanged was I calibrated the forward and down sensors... I don't know if these changes can cause vibration. It was almost bouncing. I had one incident when I first got the drone that chipped the props but I have had several successful flights since then. Any suggestions? Hopefully don't need to repair it I leave for my trip in 2 weeks!!!

look for prop guards in your menu... turn it off.

Did some research another pilot had the same issue, downgraded the firmware and upgraded it using the mobile application fixed it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98