DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Advice

Chris_Toronto

Reactions
My videos are looking great, but when I import them into Windows Movie Maker they completely lose their sharp resolution. Is this due to limitations on WMM? Or something else that I might be doing? I took the SD card from the Mavic and imported the file from the the card onto my desktop. Is this the right way of getting the HD videos to my computer or should I be using a USB connection?

I am trying to find the most efficient way to get my videos from the Mavic online to site like Vimeo without losing the beautiful crisp quality.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Considering that Windows Movie Maker is basically Freeware, I wouldn't expect too much from it. Does it even support HD?

Thanks!

What video editing software would you recommend for Windows? Previously I have read that Adobe is good but I gather it's on a subscription basis. Would prefer to buy something once and have it paid for. But open to suggestions.

Reactions: beachcombing
GoPro studio is worth trying and it's free.
I would've thought Moviemaker could do basic editing though, at export stage things can be tricky, it might be best to render as a full size file back to computer.
Having said that I'm not sure how it deals with 4K. 1080p should be no problem.

Davinci Resolve has a free version I just started to use and have had good results with but I'm a relative Newbee.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters