DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video import failed

Mtran92844

Reactions
I'm having trouble importing video from djigo4 app to my iPad mini 4 ever since the update. The same video was imported fine prior to the update. Could someone please help me figure this out?

Attachments

• IMG_9443.JPG
    IMG_9443.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 29
Reactions: VortexSpin
Is your storage full in your device ?
Welcome to the forum also .:)

Well you got me . I thought he app would only make 5 minute videos .

I'm having trouble importing video from djigo4 app to my iPad mini 4 ever since the update. The same video was imported fine prior to the update. Could someone please help me figure this out?

I have the same problem with the same message. Let's hope someone has an answer.

So today I used the small arrow on the DJI GO 4 app screen to display a video and tapped on the download link. Using this method it came up with a message that only video of 1080p or 720p could be downloaded. At least this message makes more sense than the other one. Still does not solve the problem. Seems like this is a change that has been made in the updates.

I just tried a download to an iphone7. I got a message stating unable to save or something like that.

I had a problem importing my files onto a 2017 iPad WiFi 128gb (6th gen). The videos will show up on the import screen when I use a lightning sd card reader and they try to import, but will fail with a message that they are an unsupported file type. Photos tranfer with no problem.
I found a workaround with a free app called Documents on the App Store. It allows the video files to be transferred into the app and then I can import them from there into LumaFusion to edit and then export in a format the iPad is compatible with.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50