DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

video not coming on when i hit red button

Could you elaborate? Does this mean that the screen on your device goes from displaying output from the Mavic Pro and at the moment you press the record button the screen goes completely blank?
Or do you mean that all the visual data is present and you are looking for some visual indicator that would indicate that you are recording video once you press the record button?

Reactions: globalbum
Could you elaborate? Does this mean that the screen on your device goes from displaying output from the Mavic Pro and at the moment you press the record button the screen goes completely blank?
Or do you mean that all the visual data is present and you are looking for some visual indicator that would indicate that you are recording video once you press the record button?
Thank you. So when i test inside the home i have the screen on my phone which shows everything in front of the camera and confirms its working. I take it outside and press video and nothing shows on my screen on the phone. Thanks again

So when the Mavic is powered up outside and just idling and sitting there is there a display on your device that shows what the camera should be seeing outdoors as well as all the telemetry data?

So when the Mavic is powered up outside and just idling and sitting there is there a display on your device that shows what the camera should be seeing outdoors as well as all the telemetry data?
no it doesnt

no it doesnt
wait let me take that back. I noticed when i moved the position of the camera and walked in front and behind me was the white garage i looked a tad darker than the garage. In other words it all looked 99% white

wait let me take that back. I noticed when i moved the position of the camera and walked in front and behind me was the white garage i looked a tad darker than the garage. In other words it all looked 99% white

wow now the controller says im ready to fly and im disconnected. Oh man oh man

That's what I figured and the reason I asked the question I asked..

Shutter Speed is set improperly for the amount of light outdoors but perfectly fine for the indoor lighting conditions. There is a thumbwheel on the Remote controller on the upper right side. Rotate that thumbwheel back and forth (to and fro) to adjust the shutter speed and allow more usable light into the cameras sensor.

Nothing shows than I noticed when i moved the position of the camera and walked in front and behind me was the white garage i looked a tad darker than the garage. In other words it all looked 99% white. It just got worse. It says ready to fly on controller and im disconnected

Nothing shows than I noticed when i moved the position of the camera and walked in front and behind me was the white garage i looked a tad darker than the garage. In other words it all looked 99% white. It just got worse. It says ready to fly on controller and im disconnected
sorry i saw your prior post answer and reposted too fast
. I did that already. Ill try that again i did and didnt have luck Maybe i was too fast. Thanks for the great help ill get back.

Take time to adjust shutter speed with the thumbwheel (keep rotating it). Or just go into the DJI GO 4 App and adjust it under the camera settings.

That's what I figured and the reason I asked the question I asked..

Shutter Speed is set improperly for the amount of light outdoors but perfectly fine for the indoor lighting conditions. There is a thumbwheel on the Remote controller on the upper right side. Rotate that thumbwheel back and forth (to and fro) to adjust the shutter speed and allow more usable light into the cameras sensor.
not working with wheel when connected. but now another issue. I cant even get connected. I have been connecting in my office at least 10 times here from the same position and now no connection. Geeze not connected on phone but controller says ready to go. And all my prior settings have dissapeared

not working with wheel when connected. but now another issue. I cant even get connected. I have been connecting in my office at least 10 times here from the same position and now no connection. Geeze not connected on phone but controller says ready to go. And all my prior settings have dissapeared

Force Kill App and then ShutDown Device. Power back on. Make sure that cable is inserted properly on the RC and the device. Relaunch DJI GO 4 with RC on and Mavic ON beforehand.

Force Kill App and then ShutDown Device. Power back on. Make sure that cable is inserted properly on the RC and the device. Relaunch DJI GO 4 with RC on and Mavic ON beforehand.
Yes bingo i reposted that the jack came out of controller. I appreciate all your input and have decided to return the drone and jump in a lake. Well im learning thanks again

Reactions: CaveDrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes