Video of Fly More Combo unboxing

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Techcop50, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Techcop50

Techcop50 Well-Known Member

Answers some questions I had. Enjoy.

dam and E92Vancouver like this.
  2. woolvie

woolvie Active Member

Congratulations! Fly safe.

3. Advexure

Advexure Well-Known Member
    Approved Vendor

Los Angeles, CA - New York, NY - Sheboygan, WI
    Saw Scott's video yesterday. Nice unboxing. I checked out some of his vests too, they're pretty legit.

4. Techcop50

Not me, sorry, wish it was! But at least now I know the combo includes the house charger, wasn't sure by the ad I bought from.

5. Techcop50

Yes, looks like a good product. But is it made in China? :)

6. Advexure

Advexure Well-Known Member
    Approved Vendor

Los Angeles, CA - New York, NY - Sheboygan, WI
    Yes, they are made in China.
    SCOTTeVEST.jpeg

I think we're going to get a couple. They will definitely come in handy on shoots where we're moving around a lot. No more losing my shorts because of all the batteries I have stuffed in my pockets!

For those of you confused about what we're talking about, Scott Jordan, the gentleman that did the unboxing that @Techcop50 shared has a vest business and they make a vest specifically for drone pilots. You can check them out here: Clothing for Drone Pilots - SCOTTeVEST

Techcop50 likes this.
  7. devinrhall

devinrhall Well-Known Member

i watched that video earlier today and yeah those seem cool with all the pockets...im just not rlly a vest guy

8. MPPilot

MPPilot Well-Known Member

They're great for air travel. I put everything in it and just put the vest in the tray at the security station and walk through. It's like having another carry-on.

9. dam

dam Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the BauBax

10. SCOTTeVEST

SCOTTeVEST Member

Hey Everyone,

We just got approved vendor status to post/interact with folks here -- saw the discussion going so had to chime in! I was actually the one to film that video, so happy to answer any questions on the Fly More Combo or SCOTTeVEST gear. Glad you guys enjoyed!

And devinrhall, we make a wholllleee lot more than vests. Jackets/pants/hoodies (I love our hoodies), etc.

LakeTravis likes this.
  11. LakeTravis

LakeTravis Well-Known Member

I purchased the SCOTTeVest Q.U.E.S.T.vest at the end of December and it is awesome. As Murphy would have predicted, the weather here in Austin has been unseasonably warm and I've only gotten to use it four or five times now. But even on relatively warm days, in the 60 and low 70s, it was not "TOO" warm. A great way to go trail exploring in the area and take the Mavic, iPad, iPhone and tons of other stuff I don't normally take along and have pockets to spare. I wanted the black color, but the beige seemed to be better for the climate here since dark colors get warmer in the sun. Very pleased with the purchase! Thanks Scott!

12. SCOTTeVEST

SCOTTeVEST Member

Glad to hear it's a hit! If you have any questions as you continue to wear/test it, please feel free to reach out. Or if you have any drone buddies who'd like to pick up our gear, use DRONES25 for 25% off anything on our site (except Outlet items)

LakeTravis likes this.