DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video of making correct Photos ...

germ

Reactions
Hey

is there somewhere a tutorial on how to make nice photos .... i mean playing around with the ISO and the AE etc...

I total newbie to this and always made pics on auto ... but i would like to learn and get better in it.

any help is much appreciated !

Thanks

Generic photography tutorials work well... nothing different about it on a mobile camera.

* Light, Aperture, Sensitivity, Time. Those four things have to be in balance to achieve a useful exposure. Double the light available, you have to halve one of the other three. And so on. The Mavic's aperture is fixed, but you can control the others.

* Basic composition, especially landscape composition. Rule of Thirds, Points of Interest, Flow of the Eye, Balance of Light and Dark, Abstract vs Geometric vs Documentary vs Emotional subjects.

* Darkroom techniques that pertain to digital images. Zone System, Color Temperature / White Balance, Cropping for alternative compositions, Saturation and Vividness, Usefulness of the Unsharp Mask, Selective Focus or Simulated "Tilt/Shift" Lens Effects.

Anyway, some basic ideas for you to start searching for. And none of them are particularly specific to the Mavic.

Reactions: thetech and germ
Reactions: germ
Is adobe premier pro part of photoshop cc or separate program and if separate can i use photoshop cc for editing videos

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty