DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video/Photo help please....

Rusy

Reactions
2 week old Mavic owner (love it) and while I seem to have the flying down I am really New to photography and video, I was wondering if there was a quick and easy way someone can explain how to share and upload in hi-res in both video and photo. Is there a way to save the videos and pictures to my iPhone from the app? I know I can save them to my MAC from the SD card in hi res but the quality of my videos and photos that come up on my phone do not come out to well. While they are clear they are no way 4k and the pictures seem grainy. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Take the photos in RAW format and edit and save to jpeg on the PC/MAC with a editing porgram like photoshop. The mavic does not take jpeg well at all in my opinion. This will take you alot longer but the pictures will be twice as good. Pictures come out sharper and much better exposure control.
As far as sharing the video, I upload to youtube. I also record in 2.7k instead of 4k really helps the upload time to youtube, and youtube cuts it down to 1440p anyway.

To get the photos on your phone email them to yourself or use google drive or whatever apple has in that department. If your phone has an sd card slot you could just put them on that as well with a card reader.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000