DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video question ...

Anthony

Reactions
So my first stupid question ( and not my last i am sure ... )

What do i need to use to load the video files into for editing ?

I do not have my Mavic yet as i ordered the kit version so i still have a few weeks to go yet so im just trying to get ready for when it arrives.

Also if anyone has any sugestions for anything else i need to consider that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I'm assuming you want to copy the files onto your computer for editing.
In this case you can either connect mavic to your computer with a cable, or just take out the microsd card and insert that in your computer's sd card slot, using an adaptor (microsd to sd)

I'm assuming you want to copy the files onto your computer for editing.
In this case you can either connect mavic to your computer with a cable, or just take out the microsd card and insert that in your computer's sd card slot, using an adaptor (microsd to sd)

Hi thanks for the responce you are correct my question is about editing the video files what software do you use to do the editing with ??

If you just need to do simple editing, you can use Movie Maker in Windows or iMovie on a Mac. You can find some other commonly used video editing software here.

If you just need to do simple editing, you can use Movie Maker in Windows or iMovie on a Mac. You can find some other commonly used video editing software here.

Thanks for the link.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929