DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video resolution options

bill1992

Reactions
Hey everyone.

Sometimes when I go into choosing which video resolutions to shoot at it only gives me the options of 2.7k and 1080.
The majority of the time it allows me to choose all different from 4k down to 720.. I just haven't been able to figure out what I'm doing differently when it takes the other options away from me. Can anyone please explain? Thanks.

Bill

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

I have the same issue, check so that you have video feed set to 720p and not 1080p. Also check if you get a warning that SD card is to slow as that might be the cause as well.

Sent from my KING7 using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Dan-D-Lion
@bill1992 and hifli: do you both have DJI Go4 installed on your mobile devices? If not that may be the isue. If yes try to reinstall the app. Otherwise refresh your latest firmware with the DJI Assistant 2 on the Mavic and the controller and then check it again.

@sebastianschneiderc: on your app on your mobile device. In the menu on the right hand side of your screen with the little slides icon.

Hope it helps.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

Hi guys my issue was definitely that I'd had it in 1080 real time view.. I hadn't noticed that it tells you when you change to 1080 about the restrictions. Thanks :)

@bill1992 and hifli: do you both have DJI Go4 installed on your mobile devices? If not that may be the isue. If yes try to reinstall the app. Otherwise refresh your latest firmware with the DJI Assistant 2 on the Mavic and the controller and then check it again.

@sebastianschneiderc: on your app on your mobile device. In the menu on the right hand side of your screen with the little slides icon.

Hope it helps.

Happy Flying
Brewsky

What it should say on the video feed? Do you have a screenshot @Brewsky666 ??

Guys, this is the video I was able to record. As you can see I can change from 4k to 2,7k without problems, but when moving to 1080 the live image from the camera it kinds of restart and the resolution goes back to 4k (or 2,7k other times).

Guys, this is the video I was able to record. As you can see I can change from 4k to 2,7k without problems, but when moving to 1080 the live image from the camera it kinds of restart and the resolution goes back to 4k (or 2,7k other times).
The 3 dots at the top right, then I think there's a small camera tab. That tab will have the choice to change the live feed between 720 and 1080. What you were changing in this video was the SD card recording resolution,not the live feed.

Reactions: sebastianschneiderc
d5da67f03fc896c9422b52cda61dea3f.jpg
sorry it's a HD tab. Not a camera tab

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members