DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video showing how tough the Mavic Pro really is!!!

i don't think what they do is idiotic, or that they are themselves idiots. I actually think those resistance/extremes tests are brillant for us MAVIC owners.

I'd better see someone do it on youtube with their own device than experience it myself on my MAVIC...and i am reassured to see how much that thing can fly in spite of it being disabled by weather conditions or cut propellers...

Kudos to them !!!

Wow! Quite a torture test and passed with flying colors. It's amazingly stable yet quite a few people are having trouble with it right out of the box.

Reactions: Arpi Pap
i don't think what they do is idiotic, or that they are themselves idiots. I actually think those resistance/extremes tests are brillant for us MAVIC owners.

I'd better see someone do it on youtube with their own device than experience it myself on my MAVIC...and i am reassured to see how much that thing can fly in spite of it being disabled by weather conditions or cut propellers...

Kudos to them !!!
Agreed. I'll take good care of mine, but it's nice to know what it is capable of doing in extreme conditions. I'm most impressed by it lifting that bottle of water hanging off center like that!

i'd like to see if Phantoms can recover from stalls so easily....i've seen one youtube miracle video where a phantom comes back flying after hitting a water tower but i think it's pretty exceptionnal..Phantoms don't seem as flexible and agile as MAVIC seems to be :)

No doubt the Mavic is way stronger than the Phantom... more water resistant too. They could have easily made this waterproof!

The wiring in the front arm joints is a place for water to run in for sure!

They could have a rubber gasket on the battery, and around the gimbal. Plus putting the wiring in the legs like the back ones. Probably pretty water resistant.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hands down the best Mavic video yet. I'll never worry about getting caught in the rain or bird strikes again.

That's crazy. It's like the Terminator of drones.

And to think I didn't risk flying my Mavic over the weekend because there were a few drops of rain.

I can attest to how tough it is. First time I took it outside my old tablet I was using with it spazzed out and it tried to auto land into a tree (my mistake in launch site choice). One of the props had a cut but the rest were fine (Warning, video is the raw footage so most of the video is it just stuck in a tree :p):

Definitely the mavic is one tough drone. Thanks for posting the vid[emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Hi TMR9999, I had the same tree experience, see there were also some telephone lines near your position, might also get some interference which may cause some weird behavior, luckily no damage to my drone or camera, yours??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO