DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video's you wish people would stop making?

Robbyg

Reactions
I need to get this off my chest. Maybe other people have felt the same way and can now vent in this thread as to what videos bother them.

My Request is simple. For the love of God people, please stop making MAVIC UNBOXING VIDEOS.

There are already about 500 unboxing videos on YouTube and it is growing by 5-6 everyday. We have all seen Mavics unboxed in every conceivable way possible. If you just got your Mavic your late to the party. I am happy your excited but unless you plan on unboxing your Mavic while Dancing naked in a pit full of Rattle Snakes and Bullet Ants I just don't see why anybody would be the least bit interested.

I will let others chime in with categories that annoy them and have been beaten to death, but I will say that any video with the words "First Flight" in it are also on my Skip list.

Rob

How about: "best video settings"?

Yes I agree. Until someone like Tony Northrup does a video on this I have lost interest. I feel like I am trying to train a mule to win the Kentucky Derby.

Reactions: SteveDickin
Mavic vs. Phantom4/P, and the variation Mavic or Phantom4/P?

Last edited:
Reactions: duelingglove
Rather than making Mavic Unboxing Videos, I'd love to see someone make tutorial videos on filters ND/PL, their uses with samples for both pictures and videos. Also showing Manual camera settings

Reactions: Djernigan
List for the day.

1. Find a pit
2. Search and grab rattle snakes
3. Bullet Ants? Get those also
4. Get naked girl to sign waiver
5. Put all in pit
6. Wait 2 more months for dji to send mavic
7. Throw food into pit to keep all happy while waiting for dji

Reactions: Djernigan
3. Bullet Ants? Get those also
i

If you don't know what a Bullet Ant is, pray that you never get stung by one.

Here is the only video i know of were someone actually took the sting for science. This guy has one of the highest pain threshold levels I have ever seen, hence why he goes around the world getting stung for science.

I talked to a Ham Operator who said he was with a group when someone got stung by a Bullet Ant. The person dropped over screaming and trembling like they had been shot. They had to call in a helicopter airlift because he became unresponsive after a few minutes.

You can skip to the 12 min mark if you just want the action.

Rob

Reactions: Ghordun
This is the new one.
The Best one =)))

An unfortunate scene that is repeated so often;)
The mavic is so good that it always gives the owner an overconfident feeling which typically ends with your first close call or crash.

Lol. Gear envy. When Mavics were hard to come by people were hungry for info. It is ridiculous. If you watch too many of them it spoils the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

One thing I don't understand is why we don't have more "stickies" for some of the more frequent/very frequent topics. I think if we had more of those, we'd see less "repeat" threads/topics. For example; "Unboxing", "Compass Calibration", "Plastic Bubble on or off", "Tips to remember to Remove Gimbal Lock"...

With that said, I completely understand the Mavic itself draws more "beginners" than any of the other drone forums I frequent. So I'm more than willing to answer the same question many times without an attitude. I've also just skip threads that don't interest me. No need to comment on everything...

I need to get this off my chest. Maybe other people have felt the same way and can now vent in this thread as to what videos bother them.

My Request is simple. For the love of God people, please stop making MAVIC UNBOXING VIDEOS.

There are already about 500 unboxing videos on YouTube and it is growing by 5-6 everyday. We have all seen Mavics unboxed in every conceivable way possible. If you just got your Mavic your late to the party. I am happy your excited but unless you plan on unboxing your Mavic while Dancing naked in a pit full of Rattle Snakes and Bullet Ants I just don't see why anybody would be the least bit interested.

I will let others chime in with categories that annoy them and have been beaten to death, but I will say that any video with the words "First Flight" in it are also on my Skip list.

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji