DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vinyl covering- the tangerine dream!

I bought these also on ebay UK (they came within a few days).

I figured it would help find the drone if it goes down, and also a lot of posts seem to say birds won't attack an orange coloured drone (or are a lot less likely too).

I like this approach, more minimal at least.
65ab07923ad77078025f82944896da8b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

For me it was about protecting it, and have something unique. You could still add that to the top.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Understandable, you'll certainly know it's yours from a distance! I'm actually considering the white for a Storm Trooper look, but the orange does stand out a lot more... I'd love to see someone with the red!

Reactions: TheLightSpeed!
I actually think an OD green would be cool.. Army look.

I stuck some 3m dinoc cf on my bird a week ago. Helps to differentiate from other Mavic. yours looks good, I just dont like the corners and how the front cf weave doesnt go the same direction as the battery weave. Minor stuff though

nINhMK1.jpg

Reactions: lifeismusic
I stuck some 3m dinoc cf on my bird a week ago. Helps to differentiate from other Mavic. yours looks good, I just dont like the corners and how the front cf weave doesnt go the same direction as the battery weave. Minor stuff though

nINhMK1.jpg

Yeah me either.

I picked up a set of stickers from fleabay too the other day. They look pretty nice, but some of the curved parts aren't sticking very well and are coming up :-(

20161206_100042.jpg
20161206_100053.jpg
20161206_100031.jpg

Reactions: lifeismusic
You know I notice too the carbon fiber angles on the bird and battery are going the same way on the pic, but mine didn't come that way for sure

Nice. Ill pull the trigger as soon as someone makes a plain flat black!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22