DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Virginia DJI Authorized Dealer has Mavic Pro Fly More Combos instock

rexilla

Reactions
FYI, for anyone in Virginia. There is a DJI Authorized Dealer who has a handful Mavic Pro Fly More Combos in-stock right now for pickup only. I just purchased one.

He also mentioned he's expecting another small shipment next week.

Tell him Brett from NYC referred you ;)

UPDATED: Link removed, out of stock

Last edited:
Man, I used to live 1 1/2 miles from there. Now I'm half way across the country. What's even worse is I'm in Memphis and everyone's drones are flying through here on FedEx :-/

AND THIS IS FALSE....

hi Rai,

sorry for missing your call. (the number is active). I do not have any for ship right now. If you want, you may check next week.

Thanks.

Paul

GARLUS.com, Authorized DJI dealer

Tel:1-757-300-9183

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Rai Roman <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

I have tried to call your store at 757-300-9130 and it seen the number is disconnected. I would like to know if there are any Mavic’s available for shipping to NYC.

AND THIS IS FALSE....

hi Rai,

sorry for missing your call. (the number is active). I do not have any for ship right now. If you want, you may check next week.

Thanks.

Paul

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Rai Roman <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello,

I have tried to call your store at 757-300-9130 and it seen the number is disconnected. I would like to know if there are any Mavic’s available for shipping to NYC.

Per my first message, pickup only. Respond to the email and ask if you can pickup from store.

admin please delete this post as the retailer doesn't have any mavic in stock.

sorry for missing your call.

by the way, all my Mavic are gone.

Thanks.

Paul

OK guys I just got through to this shop and he told me he didn't have anymore in stock and would maybe next week .
Call him then .

Reactions: rexilla
@lord_roman

Why delete the post? It was valid at the time, General Aerial Robotics did have them in stock for collection, you guys just missed the boat!

rexilla tried to do people in Virginia a favor by posting this useful info for them, maybe a thanks for the effort would not go amiss rather than "Delete the post" because I could not get one... lol

Guys the thread is not going to be deleted , just call him next week .
Now please don't let this get wild and be nice . Thanks :)

@lord_roman

Why delete the post? It was valid at the time, General Aerial Robotics did have them in stock for collection, you guys just missed the boat!

rexilla tried to do people in Virginia a favor by posting this useful info for them, maybe a thanks for the effort would not go amiss rather than "Delete the post" because I could not get one... lol
Cheers!

Thank you and the other moderator for the work you do. I swear sometimes it seems like you are babysitting a bunch of kids.
Thanks and it just what we try to do .
77789-kramer-mind-blown-gif-vyna.gif :)

Man, I used to live 1 1/2 miles from there. Now I'm half way across the country. What's even worse is I'm in Memphis and everyone's drones are flying through here on FedEx :-/
Haha I used to live in Newport News, but now I'm on the east coast of Australia! I wonder if he'll hold one for me while I start rowing...

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using MavicPilots mobile app

Haha I used to live in Newport News, but now I'm on the east coast of Australia! I wonder if he'll hold one for me while I start rowing...

I used to live on the east coast of Australia (Gold Coast), but now live on the east coast of the US (NYC)!

Fedex has my Mavick arriving before 10:30am tomorrow.

Reactions: quesoburgesa
I used to live on the east coast of Australia (Gold Coast), but now live on the east coast of the US (NYC)!

Fedex has my Mavick arriving before 10:30am tomorrow.

Since you have 2 now, willing to part with one?

would probably be quicker than getting any in Australia

I'd like to thank rexilla for posting up this thread last week. I followed up with Paul last week and he didn't have any, but then on Saturday he let me know he might have some coming in Monday. I followed up yesterday afternoon and he did indeed get some Fly More and standard units in. I asked if he would hold a Fly More for me since I had a 3 hour each way trip down there and he was willing to do so. I loaded up my oldest who was home because school was out and I was able to pick up my Fly More bundle this morning. Super nice guy and he even gave my son a knock off GoPro, which totally made his day.

The jist I get is he is actually in the process of setting up an actual DJI store. The displays and demo cage are in place, as is the counter and faux black wall with the door where stock is stored, a la Apple Stores. The units he is getting are for sale only through the store, so they have to be picked up in person. I would highly recommend if you're anywhere within a driving distance you reach out to him.

Reactions: rexilla
I'm sure he is a nice guy and all, but why did he make you drive 3 hours each way? Did he ask you to pay in cash ?

I'm sure he is a nice guy and all, but why did he make you drive 3 hours each way? Did he ask you to pay in cash ?

He did not ask me to pay cash. I had to pick up my drone in person because this is an official DJI store, not a dealer. I had my son home from school today, so I made a road trip out of it and I have it today. Personal choice.

Last edited:
Thank you thank you thank you. Just am really glad that I found this last night. I just picked up a mavic pro fly more from Paul and he was very nice. Just to answer the question of why he had to drive. This is a DJI sponsored store and they are shipping him drones to sale ONLY in the store. He is actually not even fully open yet as he doesn't even have a sign up but a sheet of paper. He has more in stock and answers emails really quick. The number on the thread isnt the right one. It is actually 7573009183 and his email is [email protected]. I had a buddy who wanted me to buy him one and Paul would only sell me one which is good as he is preventing someone buying a bunch and then going to ebay. If u can make it to Chesapeake, Virginia there is a honey hole with Mavic Pros ready to buy :)

Sent from my SM-N910P using MavicPilots mobile app

Is it me or is this crazy.. there are hundreds if not thousands of people who have pre-ordered Mavics weeks and weeks ago, paid their money and DJI are sending Mavics to a store to sell them to Joe public who might be passing by and maybe never even heard of a Mavic before? Surely this type of outlet shouldn't be supplied by DJI until all the pre-orders have been fulfilled? What happened to first come, first served?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121