DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Virginia DJI Authorized Dealer has Mavic Pro Fly More Combos instock

He actually ordered a enormous amount of drones for his store opening and his orders are being fulfilled like other stores around. He is getting partial shipments in each week. No different then how DJI is slowly shipping out to their online sales or other online drone stores. The only difference here is that he is choosing not to ship and wants to establish a local customer base. So I don't see how they are not doing the same with his store as everyone else. We are trying to inform and let people know about an avenue to get one now. I am not posting for people to troll this thread. Also he could have sold me 5 mavics today but he limited me to 1. He is doing everything right so don't act like he doesn't deserve to have them like you think.

Ah, ok sorry.. I misinterpreted what was happening. I must have Mavic madness. :)

Lol, I understand. I have been on preorder for a while and couldn't believe this was real and to good to be true. I could have cried in disbelief when I walked in and saw it. Hope more can take advantage of this rare situation.

I am NOT SURE why someone is able to WALK IN and purchase one while we have ALREADY BOUGHT and PAID for one and still waiting!!!

I doubt it, I would imagine that he ordered them as a dealer and is just selling them over the counter rather than shipping them. Under normal circumstances that would keep his client base close to him but in this case, not so much. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61