DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision sensors calibration error, help!

networth

Reactions
First off, DJI assistant 2 doesn't work very well. It disconnects when I finish forward calibration and goto downward calibration. This has happened 9 times now since yesterday, so for sure, it's not the issue of my cable or computer.
It's something to do with the DJI firmware.
I have even reset the mavic and also refreshed the firmware from DJI assistant 2.
Still same issue.

Now I just fired up the mavic and it kept on showing me the red errors of vision sensors.
If I try to calibrate it from the phone app itself, nothing happens.

Has anyone done the vision sensors calibration from their phone app ?

I see this.
898c416976f19b30a09b6619de4d82e9.jpg
0b84b29712139204daf95c3ad560e442.jpg

I have already tried drawing a circle holding the camera all 3 ways, facing myself, facing outside facing diagonal whatnot. Still nothing happens on this calibration screen.

If you are using Windows it is a firewall and driver issue, do a search for "sensor calibration" and you will find the fix.
Regards,
-d.
-lose the crocs

First off, DJI assistant 2 doesn't work very well. It disconnects when I finish forward calibration and goto downward calibration. This has happened 9 times now since yesterday, so for sure, it's not the issue of my cable or computer.
It's something to do with the DJI firmware.
I have even reset the mavic and also refreshed the firmware from DJI assistant 2.
Still same issue.

Now I just fired up the mavic and it kept on showing me the red errors of vision sensors.
If I try to calibrate it from the phone app itself, nothing happens.

Has anyone done the vision sensors calibration from their phone app ?

I see this.
898c416976f19b30a09b6619de4d82e9.jpg
0b84b29712139204daf95c3ad560e442.jpg
See my post above.

If you are using Windows it is a firewall and driver issue, do a search for "sensor calibration" and you will find the fix.
Regards,
-d.
-lose the crocs

No. I'm on OSX and I have calibrated the same using the same MacBook pro before too. Never had issues.

So if you have calibration on other computers, it is not the drone correct?
Regards,
-d.

Regards,
-d.

I mean I have calibrated the same mavic in same computer before too. It never had this issue. But now it is not happening

Regards,
-d.
I guess I meant it is the program , is there another computer you can use or you can roll back dji assist?
Regards,
-d.

Make sure you don't still have the protection stickers on your forward and downward camera lenses.

I guess I meant it is the program , is there another computer you can use or you can roll back dji assist?
Regards,
-d.

So you suggest to try with a new windows computer and refresh the firmware again on the new PC ?

Here I will explain how to get it all to work on windows 10. PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION FIRST ON THE VIDEO!

Make sure you don't still have the protection stickers on your forward and downward camera lenses.
how do i remove those?? im having issues sometimes and i think i never removed my stickers... unless it did not come with any

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa