DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VPS calibration error

Petbrit

Reactions
Hello,

I received my Mavic 2 days ago and my first lift off yesterday went bad, sinse the Mavic drifted to the left right after lifting a little bit. I already had made Firmware Update and IMU / Compass calibration, so DJI Support asked me to do a VPS calibration with DJI Assistant 2.
I did that, but after performing the first 2 steps , it stopped in step 3 at 57% with an error. All aditional tries failed as well.
Now DJI says I need to request RMA.

Does anybody have a similar experience or any ideas which may help?

Thx and KR
Peter

Hello,

I received my Mavic 2 days ago and my first lift off yesterday went bad, sinse the Mavic drifted to the left right after lifting a little bit. I already had made Firmware Update and IMU / Compass calibration, so DJI Support asked me to do a VPS calibration with DJI Assistant 2.
I did that, but after performing the first 2 steps , it stopped in step 3 at 57% with an error. All aditional tries failed as well.
Now DJI says I need to request RMA.

Does anybody have a similar experience or any ideas which may help?

Thx and KR
Peter

From who and when you ordered?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Problem is solved. Sensors were covered with a transparent little cover, which was not easy to see.
VPS calibration did work afterwards without any issues

Reactions: peros550
I have the same issue, the VPS sensors are asking to calibrate but I dont know how to calibrate, it shows me to take squares but nothing happens.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS