DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

VR Glasses Help!!

Snow Bird 1

Reactions
Hi Guys;

Read up, selected, got them, - but can't use them - sent them back same day - ordered more, but don't think crossed fingers is going to do it! . My glasses dis not fit inside glasses!! Some reviewers say they can use glasses some can't, and some say adjustment on the glasses is enough - not for me!! I need to have them on. Most of them say contacts recommended, but glasses OK - BS!!!

Can anyone tell me the brand/model that DOES fit over Steel framed glasses?

Thanks!

Hi Guys;

Read up, selected, got them, - but can't use them - sent them back same day - ordered more, but don't think crossed fingers is going to do it! . My glasses dis not fit inside glasses!! Some reviewers say they can use glasses some can't, and some say adjustment on the glasses is enough - not for me!! I need to have them on. Most of them say contacts recommended, but glasses OK - BS!!!

Thanks!
I think the Samsung VRs fit well. I had a friend demo is VR system to me and I believe it was a Samsung setup. I wear glasses myself.

Reactions: Bartman
Hi Guys;

Thanks!

Which ones have you tried?

Interested also in what ones you tried - and how you connected them to the Mavic.

Some of the better ones I see come with extra lenses as an addon for shortsight eg. Diopter lenses for FatShark - but I dont know the optimal way to connect Fatshark and Mavic.

I wear glasses and use the VR One headset .

Interested also in what ones you tried - and how you connected them to the Mavic.

Some of the better ones I see come with extra lenses as an addon for shortsight eg. Diopter lenses for FatShark - but I dont know the optimal way to connect Fatshark and Mavic.

Ones I tried were Elegiant 360 immersion or something.... On sale $45 on Amazon. Lens adjustment was horrible - not even close without glasses, besides I have some astigmatism - got to have glasses on!! Even with contacts I would need reading glasses, so I opt for graduated bifocals... Mine are steel frame - I am guessing some plastic frames will fit because temples are flush with lens surround, mine protrude a little past the lens frame.

Mavic connects with USB - full size one end, think it is mini (C?) at the other.

Rydfree - to clarify, are the ones you use the Samsung VR One or the Zeiss VR One?

Anyone looking to try 3D glassess flight - I got my hardware from this link - dont recommend ordering anything expensive from them as reviews say after-sales arent great - but
my $12 VR headset including a Bluetooth Remote arrived safely wrapped - took 8 weeks over Christmas - but it did arrive and works superb..

This may not Wont help the OP -as the VR Box one I got has almost Zero clearence from my eyes to the lenses - but it works ok for me using Litchi as the phone app.

Geek | vr glasses

Again - dont spend much on the site without checking the reviews - but both myself and a friend got the above cheap vr headset no issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e