DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Waiting for a new tablet holder...

Snoweman

Reactions
I have seen some neat, new tablet holders. All of them have the supports going over the top of the controller, with at least one blocking the view of the info from the controller. I would like to see one that goes "under " the controller to support the tablet. Has anyone seen one that does this?

I have seen some neat, new tablet holders. All of them have the supports going over the top of the controller, with at least one blocking the view of the info from the controller. I would like to see one that goes "under " the controller to support the tablet. Has anyone seen one that does this?
Try this one. Just bought one.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

Reactions: HRTrulz
The only other one goes in the front and up. Not sure what use there is.

TBH you really do not need to look at the controller. In fact after a few flights I bet you never will. All the info and more is available in the app. I would just get a holder that gives you the best balance in the hands with the tablet attached.

Does

Does it fold flat for storage?
This is as flat as it gets, unless you break it all the way down. The seller is really good, sent out in less then 24 hrs to me.

290a2ca88222b595c817f5bf0a0058c9.jpg

Reactions: SkyNinja
Try mavmount.com I just bought one a little pricey but made in the usa not 3d printed.

I just got my Mavic a couple of days ago and want to use my Ipad Air 2. So, I made a homemade mount that will work very well until I find one I like. The only negative to this is it not adjustable. Took me only about 15 minutes to make and probably cost 1.50 :)
It gives nice clearance for hands on the remote and the tablet is supported by the wrist/forearm and will also rest comfortably against stomach when holding. Haven't added a lanyard yet. Used simple piece of plywood (stained it) and a chunk of foam from kids beach toy. Foam is covered in black Gorilla tape then strips of velcro to attach to plywood. Strips of velcro on top of foam piece and bottom of tablet. Very solid, no movement and won't fall off. Takes only a few seconds to set up and remove. Now just to figure out a sunshade:).
IMG_1561.JPG IMG_1873.JPG IMG_2614.JPG IMG_5462.JPG IMG_9706.JPG IMG_9755.JPG

Why? What is on the controller that you don't already have/need on your device screen?

Using the MavMount with iPad Air 2 and never look at the controller. MavMount is also enables the controller+iPad to be balanced making it much more comfortable.

I can see battery life and other things easier on the controller screen. Plus, if I have an app crash, then I can still view the controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143