DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Want to slow down pans...tripod mode or advanced settings?

dcpmark

Reactions
I want to limit my ability to jerk the camera around.....what's best way to slow everything WAY down? I found these settings during a search here, but it's not clear to me if this is slower than tripod mode (I found tripod mode to be still too fast for my liking), or whether I can slow my Mavic down even more:

EXP - RUDDER RIGHT RUDDER LEFT (GENTLE) 0.20 THIS IS THE YAW

SENSITIVITY (YAW END POINT) 40

GIMBAL TILT SMOOTH TRACK 30

GIMBAL WHEEL SPEED 30

Can anyone tell me the best to way to slow ALL pans down to the lowest level possible?

The best way IMO is to just be very gentle with the sticks, Leave your gains alone to have the performance when you need it. Not trying to be smart a$$, but you'd be surprised how gently she will fly and yaw when a tiny amount of stick is used. Combine that with turning the gimbal tilt response down, and the stop start endpoints up, and you've got a very smooth machine.

Did Cinema Mode make to Android? Flying with a dedicated Note 5.

The best way IMO is to just be very gentle with the sticks, Leave your gains alone to have the performance when you need it. Not trying to be smart a$$, but you'd be surprised how gently she will fly and yaw when a tiny amount of stick is used. Combine that with turning the gimbal tilt response down, and the stop start endpoints up, and you've got a very smooth machine.

Yeah, it's the gimbal tilt I have the most trouble with....that scroll wheel always gets me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929