DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WARNING - DJI Goggle Scam On Amazon

:rolleyes:

Yes, because this type of thing only happens with "DJI Goggles"

I'll see myself out, this is just too dumb for me.

no it doesn't but just because you are buying online doesn't mean you shouldn't take responsibility for your own stupid actions.

I run an online business in the UK and it doesn't matter that we provide detailed images and detailed descriptions and warnings where there could be a compatibility issue. People don't read it and STILL order the wrong things. That's not my fault and I will never apologise for stupid customers simply click buy without first looking at the information.

no it doesn't but just because you are buying online doesn't mean you shouldn't take responsibility for your own stupid actions.

I run an online business in the UK and it doesn't matter that we provide detailed images and detailed descriptions and warnings where there could be a compatibility issue. People don't read it and STILL order the wrong things. That's not my fault and I will never apologise for stupid customers simply click buy without first looking at the information.

Man I am not arguing that people do stupid things, nor am I arguing that people should be protected at all times. However, to assume that protections are not needed because "people should be savvy enough" just doesn't work in the world we live in. You're probably an honest seller, and I agree you should not say sorry to people that order mistakenly and your return policies should completely reflect that if people order in error they have to bear the cost of return, etc.

Sadly though scammers exist that simply prey on people like the elderly or those with reduced mental faculties. There have to be some protections in place to assist them. The rest, yeah I agree if you do stupid things to reap stupid results.

:rolleyes:

Yes, because this type of thing only happens with "DJI Goggles"

I'll see myself out, this is just too dumb for me.

Of course it doesn't, it happens in the car business and it was part of the housing collapse. If it was just older people I would completely agree but it's people of all ages that can't be bothered to do their due diligence and protect themselves.

I myself have certainly skimmed through a few EULAs without reading it fully but you better believe that when I bought my house and my car I did a hell of a lot of reading. I'm not sure how anyone that lives in this country could argue that there is a huge lack of people taking responsibility for their own actions.

Notice that the review has been deleted. It was not a verified purchase, even if it was, when he purchased them they were not available at BH like he claims so he would have paid a premium to get them right away - which is fine.

You are supposed to review the product, not your regrets for spending more than you needed to.

Also, not a scam. Gouging yes, but not a scam.

Anyone want a used Mavic only 3000 USD and i offer free shipping

its a special Mavic as it works pretty much as it should. NO OFFERS

Why do you feel bad for this idiot? Anyone who has internet access to buy a product surely has the means to research said item before purchasing. I think this is BS

I heard that amazon penalizes the sellers if they take products on and off the site constantly. So what sellers do to detur people from buying when they are out of stock is raise the price so people dont buy them.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost