DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warning on initial start up?

AgentOrange2015

Reactions
I was finally able to take my brand new Mavic to our local RC Park after getting everything updated with the latest firmware and the like. I have flown at my RC park for over a year with my Phantom's and never got a warning of any kind. So when I finally fired everything up, on the screen appears a warning about flying in a restricted area, which it is not, then I had to click on the waivers that showed up on the screen. Is this common for all Mavic flights? Thanks for your insight or opinion.

I was finally able to take my brand new Mavic to our local RC Park after getting everything updated with the latest firmware and the like. I have flown at my RC park for over a year with my Phantom's and never got a warning of any kind. So when I finally fired everything up, on the screen appears a warning about flying in a restricted area, which it is not, then I had to click on the waivers that showed up on the screen. Is this common for all Mavic flights? Thanks for your insight or opinion.
Not all flights, there is discussion out there that the NFZs are out of date, I live just over five miles from an airport and sometimes I get the warning, sometimes I do not.
Regards,
-d.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom