DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Warning, one or more waypoints are far away (Max 3304ft)

Native Hawk eye

Reactions
I keep getting this warning for a Litchi waypoint mission. Any clues?

6a84be3eee44b5387241eb66facb84c6.jpg

Sent from my LGMS550 using MavicPilots mobile app

I get that warning if the max distance exceeds 3000ft

I've certainly seen and ignored that warning many many times and never worried about it, although it does remind me to check that the home point is set before starting. Since it's not mentioned in the documentation Help - Litchi you might want to write to the developer and recommend they document it. They are usually very responsive: Google Groups

Yeah I think it is related to the distance you have set in General settings -> Map Safe Area Radius and is displayed as a red range ring on the map. It is advisory for information only.

Last edited:
Yeah I think it is related to the distance you have set in General settings -> Map Safe Area Radius and is displayed as a blue range ring on the map. It is advisory for information only.

Yea, but I'm not using radius ring. No limits. Still get that.

The radius ring (default 500m) is just for eyeballs.

There is also a "max distance" setting to help keep you honest. Be sure to adjust that before any long-distance challenge flights.

Reactions: Native Hawk eye
Add another waypoint between the two that are very far apart and it should go away. I forget what the max distance is between waypoints but there is one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929