DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

webshop experiences: dronesandparts.net

JoostGT3

Reactions
As the title suggests; anybody got experiences with the website dronesandparts.net?

A collegue of mine mentioned he was considering a mavic pro fly more combo for €990,- (Normal price in Europe around €1435,-).

As I had just bought this for the full price in another shop, I was quite intrigued, so I looked them up.
It seems a bit fishy though; they claim to have been around since 2013, but only now they launch their website. There are no customer feedback sections. They mention they are a dji authorized dealer and that they are based in Berlin, Germany. However, when I look up the autorized dealers on the DJI webshop, it is not mentioned anywhere on the map.

Then I looked up their FB page, which has literally 6 likes, 3 followers and 1 review...

Then I looked on the internet and found this:
Soooo.... for the moment I go with the saying "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is", but anybody here who does have experience with them?

It's probably a scam no way in hell would you find a fly more combo for less than a regular drone and remote

WOOF---yeah if its not a reputable company , i would stay well and clear!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121