DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weird Autopilot behaviour

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
Today, I did my flight around site (what I do at leat twice a week) just this time with an ND32 filter.
I noticed that Autopilot (beta 4.0.148) was behaving really strange. Never had that. Also not with the beta versions.
Have a look if this happened to any of you before...
It is done in D-Log but can't use the footage. At least not as a whole. it happened three of four times during the flight (about 8 minutes)
When I did a flight later (without landing) in Pano mode, I had serious issues with focussing and it just looked like the Mavic could not stay in one place (20 satellites).
Hope it's kust a glitch
I'm re-installing Autopilot 3.9 again

Not sure about you, but I would not dare even think of unfolding the drone in that electrical & metallic havoc like I have seen in those pictures! :)

Beside that this is not the point.... we are still building this so no power for the next 12 months.
And I keep my height (60m AGL which is 5 meters above the highest point on site) so no crashes

I flew this afternoon with my iPad and that went a lot better. So, recalibrated my Mavic (MIU, compass and camera), removed Autopilot, restarted my iPhone and reinstalled Autopilot 4.0.148. Everything worked again. Did a nice flight, ND16 and greyboard for white ballance. Shutter 50 and ISO 100. Very nice clear footage. Although by the sudden bright sun, I could better use the ND32.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minicopters