DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weird error middile of flying

highcrow

Reactions
I had really weird error problem today.
So I was flying my mavic a beach side, and everything was smooth. Then about 10min flying, the screen shook, and it seemed like it was going to shut down(flickering), it did 3 times then the video setting was back to yesterday's setting, the altitude was showing - 8ft, even though it was 40ft above the ground.
I flew 5 more min then I was worried so I shut it off and came home.
Now I was going to upload the footage where the screen was flickering and shaking, but my footage was end when it happened. So I do not have anything to show, but I hope to get some advice on this.
I have had my mavic since beginning of this year, and I never had this kind of problem.
Honestly when my rc screen was shaking and flickering, I thought a bird was attacking from behind, but I do not think it was a bird.
Something happened, and it automatically stop recording.....

Does anyone have this kind of problem? Any advice on this?

Thank you.

I've had issues that sound similar and posted here. I apparently have it really bad since I've been getting weird behavior a few times on every flight. Except it holds its position very well.

Hit something in the air, drone never fell

Here's what some of the issues look like. I don't have a solution. You are not alone though.

Reactions: BopperC
I've had issues that sound similar and posted here. I apparently have it really bad since I've been getting weird behavior a few times on every flight. Except it holds its position very well.

Hit something in the air, drone never fell

Here's what some of the issues look like. I don't have a solution. You are not alone though.

Thanks forvthe reply.
No solution means send it back to DJI, right? Sigh... I already sent mine once to fix gimbal calibration problem, now this...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo